Health Integrity associates Carrie Ward (Medi Medi) and Martina Gilly (MEDIC) are scheduled to speak at the NHCAA Institute for Health Care Fraud Prevention's Annual Training Conference (ATC) in Anaheim, California on November 13-16, 2012.The conference is NHCAA's premiere annual event, recognized industry-wide as the nation's leading health care anti-fraud forum. Attend the ATC and:
- Participate in Pre-Conference workshops, keynote sessions, and over 60 individual sessions designed to provide the latest tools and techniques for fighting fraud and information on emerging trends for successful fraud prevention
- Form business contacts, exchange ideas and renew old acquaintances during the multiple networking opportunities
- Explore numerous business and technology solutions in the Anti-Fraud Expo
- Follow the AHFI Path, Management Path or the new Law Enforcement Path for suggested sessions designed to enhance investigative knowledge.
- Earn necessary Continuing Education credits supporting a number of designations